26 May 2015

Jasper Conran Bridesmaid Heels

I was recently a bridesmaid for my godmother and after the stress of trying to find a dress (pink obviously isn’t the ‘in’ colour this year) we searched for some shoes that would compliment it.
The dress was bright fuchsia and so we decided the shoes should be pink as well. We went into Debenhams and soon found a few to try on.


The final shoes chosen were by Jasper Conran and have a pink, nude, colour to them. The classic pointed toe makes the shoe very elegant, whilst the curved side encourages a more modern feel.
The heal is 10cm which is the highest heal I’ve worn for an all day event, but they were very comfortable.
I will say that you should probably wear tights with them though as they did have a tendency to rub. The adjustment for the side of the foot is a piece of elastic which means you have to have a very specifically shaped foot to fit these perfectly.


My complaint with these would be that the leather had already started to crease and wrinkle at the front within the first 2 hours of wearing them. For the price of £65, and the well known brand I would have expected the quality to be slightly higher. They also quickly scuffed at the toe, again after the first two or so hours of wear, and I don’t scuff my feet when I walk.
Although you can’t see the marks when looking at them on, I know it’s there and that really annoys me.

The nude/light pink colour makes them perfect for a range of events in the upcoming summer season. I also think these would be able to be dressed up or dressed down which makes them more versatile and so more worth the money.

You can buy them here.

All in all though I would say these were a beautiful looking pair of shoes, very comfortable and perfect for the spring and summer season.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Typing. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig